Do you want to join a fast growing team of SEO specialists?
Are you someone who is curious and isn’t afraid to test hypotheses?
Does achieving results motivate you?
Then we want to hear from you!
Our award-winning Sydney-based SEO agency is looking for a Part Time Junior SEO to join the team 3 days a week.
This is a great opportunity to learn and grow with the best SEO professionals in Australia.
About the position:
This entry-level position is perfect for someone looking to develop their critical thinking, analysis + presentation skills, and understanding of how Search works.
In this role you will work as part of a diverse team servicing a small group of clients.
Here at Prosperity Media, small businesses to tier one enterprises entrust us with their organic acquisition channel and on any given week, you will be exposed to the different challenges that each of these present.
If you’re up to the challenge, here’s what you will need to know:
- Assisting senior team members execute SEO strategies across all 3 pillars (technical, onpage, and offpage).
- Collaborating with our team to ideate, pitch, and produce optimised content for robots and humans.
- Analysing SERPs and ranking pages using a variety of tools and manual techniques in order to come up with a data-based argument as to why a particular action(s) should be taken.
- Preparing actionable insights based on data obtained from Search Console, Analytics and third-party tools such as Screaming Frog, Sitebulb, SEMrush, Ahrefs, BrightEdge, SurferSEO.
- Communicating with clients to set appropriate expectations and to update them on how their campaigns are progressing.
- Identifying prospects for link-building using a variety of strategies (search operators) and tools (Ahrefs, SEMrush, Majestic).
- Communicating with the internal team on tasks completed and tasks that require additional resources.
Here’s what we’re looking for (selection criteria):
1. Exceptional internal and external communication skills.
2. Experience with reporting and manipulating data using Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
3. Basic understanding of how Search works.
4. Ability to prioritise, plan and complete multiple projects on-time.
5. Willingness to take on responsibilities and go outside of your comfort zone.
6. Be self-motivated, confident, creative and have a positive can-do attitude.
7. Right to live and work in Australia.
8. Bonus – If you have prior experience in another Agency or digital marketing role.
Things that will fast-track your application:
- You operate your own digital marketing channel (e.g., you run a website/blog, you have a growing YouTube/TikTok/Instagram/Pinterest account).
- Answering the selection criteria via video (important).
- You take an interest in learning from industry professionals (e.g., tell us who you follow, where you follow them, and why).
Here’s some of the great things you will get by joining the Prosperity…
Read More: Part Time Junior SEO – Pedestrian TV