DIGITALLY NATIVE, SOCIAL MEDIA LOVING, SUPERSTAR COPYWRITER NEEDED!
- Do you love creating disruptive, engaging and witty written content?
- Have you had 3+ years experience at a start-up, ecommerce business or agency?
- Are you an ideas generator, a lover of all things digital, with your finger on the pulse?
If you’ve always been an expert communicator and want to take those skills to the next level at an exciting, fast paced start-up business – this could be the opportunity you’re looking for.
Who are we?
We’re Pod & Parcel, a forward-thinking, rapidly growing coffee start-up based out of the coffee capital of the world, Melbourne.
Our mission is to combine beautiful, specialty products with environmentally friendly packaging to minimise waste and create an amazing customer experience. Our coffee pods are café-quality coffee for your Nespresso machine, minus the guilt.
We are investing to grow aggressively in Australia and the USA with plans to continue to expand our business products and geographically. This is an opportunity to join an ambitious, creative, and down-to-earth team set on making a difference.
Who are you?
You’re a natural wordsmith who is comfortable producing short, medium and long formats of work across all marketing channels, from Facebook ads to blog posts to podcast scripts and everything in between.
You’re an ideas generator, with a broad knowledge of popular culture and trends, and a strong understanding of content, social media and “Challenger”/ Ecommerce / DTC brand strategy.
You’re a self-starter, hungry to learn more about marketing, digital, tech and startups. You have a collaborative approach to creative development and are keen to get your hands dirty in a small, fast paced team environment.
A (healthy) coffee addiction & passion for sustainable living is a huge bonus!
More about the role
You’ll be part of our growing Marketing Team, reporting into the Marketing Director and collaborating with the Content Manager to develop disruptive, engaging written content that articulates Pod & Parcel’s proposition and story.
- Own the copy output across all marketing channels, generating new innovative ideas and bringing them to life in written format
- Create distinctive original written content that drives growth at all stages of the marketing funnel, with particular focus on sales-driving copy
- Write content tailored to different channels, often at short notice: Website, Emails, Blogs, Social Media ads, Packaging, Press, Podcasts
- Be a champion of our brand, ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent, innovative and engaging
- Collaborate with the Content Manager to create synergy between visual & written work
- Collaborate on the Social Media schedule to create organic social media postings and community content
- Coordinate with freelancers and agencies where necessary to manage content contributions
- Ideally some experience with SEO optimisations, content…
Read More: Digital Copywriter – Pedestrian TV