Are you planning to use videos in your social media marketing campaign? Many companies use short videos to promote their new products and engage their market due to their effectiveness. If you want to use this strategy, you should determine what works best for your brand.
The demand for video marketing continues to grow around the world. Based on Statista data, 95% of all Internet users in Turkey and Saudi Arabia watched videos online monthly on their devices in 2018. The data also showed that 85% of all users in the United States consumed online videos, with 25-34-year-old Americans comprising the majority of the watchers.
Because of these trends, marketing professionals include videos in their digital marketing campaigns. According to a Wyzowl report, 87% of marketing professionals utilized videos as part of their marketing strategy in 2019. This article will discuss the most effective videos you can make in about 30 minutes and how to market them successfully.
Top Questions You Should Ask Before Making Your Videos
Videos continue to dominate the social media spectrum. Based on a report by Cisco, 80% of Internet traffic will consist of videos by 2021. The popularity of videos could be due to the reasons people can relate to them personally, and reflect an authentic message from the vloggers or actors. When you are making your videos for your business, you should ask yourself these questions first:
- How do these videos fit my overall marketing strategy?
- What kind of feeling will I project in the videos to make them effective?
- What social media platforms will I share my videos, and when will I post them?
- What kind of consumers will I be targeting for my videos?
- How do my videos fit into my target market’s journey?
- What will be my call to action (CTA)?
Top 5 Types of Videos for Your Social Media Marketing Strategy
There are several formats of videos you can make for promoting your brands, products, and services on social media. Your choice will depend on what you think will work best for your business and on your platforms. Here are the top five videos you can create for your social media marketing:
- Informational Videos – To attract different users to your account, make informational videos that are interesting and compel the viewer to share it with others. Organize your videos using the cluster methodology to increase their researchability by Google.
Strive to make your videos insightful, unique, and witty. You may also add humor to make them more entertaining to the viewers. Here are other tips when making informational videos:
- Avoid providing too many details or making your video too long to prevent viewers from losing interest.
- Make sure to make them fun to watch as they may become the foundation of your content.
- Establish a personality or identity to your videos that reflect your corporate image.
- Evaluate your videos’ performance to help you determine your strategy and topics in your future videos.
- Look at the comments of viewers on social…
Read More: 5 Top Kinds of Social Media Videos You Can Create in 30 Minutes to Increase Your Enga…