- Right now, companies have a critical opportunity to re-evaluate if their marketing automation stacks can keep up with their unique needs while keeping business growth in focus.
- If your current marketing automation platform doesn’t seamlessly integrate with your other business technologies, it’s time to look for a platform that does.
- Companies must look for flexible tools that incorporate contact management and also go beyond lead generation to impact the complete customer lifecycle.
- You want a core platform that is not only focused on one point of the buyers’ journey, but also one that is more expansive and will help maximize your sales funnel, run with your key systems and make sure leads are being nurtured.
- You need to understand how your investment in a platform will help you grow and deliver ROI. Be sure that you’re clear on pricing structure, contract terms and SLAs, or Service Level Agreements.
The world is moving fast and things are changing every day. With many companies cutting budgets and adjusting their business models to function in the current pandemic, it’s more important than ever to make customers feel supported while being smart with time and resources. The best way to do that is to ensure you have the best tools and vendors to back your unique needs and keep business growth in focus during these unpredictable times. Right now, companies have a critical opportunity to re-evaluate if their marketing automation stacks can keep up with their unique needs while keeping business growth in focus.
It’s also an important time to maintain a clear company road-map for the future, not just the next few months, and determine if your current marketing tools will grow your business today as well as five years down the road.
Here’s how you can take an effective look now at what platforms will help your company weather a crisis and protect your growth.
Knowing when it’s time to switch your marketing automation stack
Many companies miss the warning signs that it is time to re-evaluate their stack, and they find themselves locked into vendor contracts for longer than they should.
Here’s one of the biggest red flags: If your current marketing automation platform doesn’t seamlessly integrate with your other business technologies, it’s time to look for a platform that does.
In today’s world, technology is open. Businesses are more quickly adopting the newest and best automation tools to maximize all aspects of their operations. However, in order to unlock the full potential of these new and advanced technologies, they must interact efficiently.
Marketing automation platforms can help you learn as much about your current customers as they do about prospective customers.
Platforms that help increase…
Read More: It’s time to re-evaluate your marketing automation stack